Monday, March 22, 2010

Upcoming Speed Scraps Alert

Stuff to Scrap has 2 speed scraps coming up. One is tonight, the other is on the 25th. I don't think I'm going to be able to make tonight's because it doesn't start until 9 pm my time and I need to go to bed early because my babies got up early this morning! Here are the details for the speed scraps and their participation prizes.








I wanted to share 2 more layouts with you that I made during speed scraps. You really can get great layouts if you participating in speed scraps and everyone's layouts always turn out so differently even when following the same instructions! This first one uses Scrappin Serenity's Tuff N Tiny. The Speed Scrap called for stitches (I think) and so I used stitches from Gunhild Storeide. The second layout has tons of credits. This was my first or second speed scrap and I didn't go into it knowing what kit and pictures I wanted to use so I used papers and elements from a variety of sources. Here are all the credits: Kits used: Happy Go Lucky by Digi Scrapz by Christi, Speechless by Stash Happy Designs, Clown for a Day by Mommy Me Time Scrapper, Bright Spot by Pretty Pixel Designs, You Rock by Charm City Scraps and torn paper edge by The Scrappin' Cop.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...