Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stuff To Scrap News

I recently got accepted to be on a new creative team! I haven't put up my blinkie yet so you probably don't have a clue who it is! I'm joining the Scrappy Kat's CT team. Kat sells her designs at Stuff to Scrap. So be on the look out soon for some LOs using her designs!

It's $2.00 Tuesday over at
Stuff To Scrap, so hurry over and see what fabulous things the designers put into the bin this week!



Here are just a couple of things you will find in the $2 bin from The Scrappy Kat store.






There's a Speed Scrap going on at Stuff to Scrap on Friday March 11th at 6 pm MST. I love speed scraps so I'm going to try to attend. It's the babies bedtime so I'm not sure I'll be able to join in the beginning! Scraps N' Pieces is hosted and they have a fabulous prize.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...