Saturday, March 13, 2010

Guest Designer

JW DigiScraps is a guest designer this month at DigiDesignResort. She has an exclusive kit out called Life's Adventures which is currently on 35% off! What a steal! This kit has really fun papers! It's not what I would consider a typical little kid kit but it totally worked for my baby pictures! So it just goes to show you how versatile this kit is! Here's a preview of it.




Here are two layouts that I made using Life's Adventures. To explain the first layout, for the first year of my niece's life my sister would take great holiday pictures and send them out to all the relatives. She did this for St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Cinco de Mayo, etc, so I decided to be different I needed to find really obscure holidays (which I did at this website) and send out pictures for those days. My first unusual holiday was International Eat an Apple Day back in September. These are the outtakes from that photo shoot. We've had fun trying to figure out what holidays to use and how to shoot them. Most recently I've had to photoshop one baby into the photo because I cannot get a good picture of the both of them at the same time. One generally crawls away! Anyways, here are my two layouts!


Thanks for stopping in!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...