Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Speed Scrap!

Stuff to Scrap is busy these days. There was a speed scrap last night and there is a speed scrap today! It's earlier in the day so maybe you can check it out if the evening didn't work for you! I was at last night's speed scrap but I really disliked my layout and I didn't think there was a way to fix it, so I trashed it! I don't think I'll be able to make todays because my chidlren haven't been taking afternoon naps and we're heading over to my sister in law's house to celebrate my father in law finding a job after 6 months of being unemployed! Hopefully he doesn't read this blog because he doesn't know about the celebration! Anyways, here's the info for the speed scrap along with the participation prize!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...