Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Layout

I cannot come up with creative titles for my posts! LOL I had no idea what to call this one! I made a layout last night using Amanda Carlson's Tuff Stuff and Tuff Stuff Add on Alpha. I had written earlier saying that I am guest CTing for her this month and I really haven't done too much with her kits. So I decided it was high time to get to another layout showcasing her beautiful work! I used the template from the Semi Homemade Challenge at Brownie Scraps. The template is by Leenie Lou Designs. I have to say this template was so much fun to work with! You can get it if you head over to Brownie Scraps and participate in the challenge! Anyway, here's my layout. Isn't this alpha so much fun???



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...