Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An Annoucement, A Kit, A Speed Scrap, and A Sale

A lot to post about in one post! I joined another CT. I don't think I mentioned this one before. I'm now a member of Shel Belle Scraps' CT. Shel has a kit due to release on Monday that I so much fun! It's a collab with SAHM Scrapper. Each day next week, they will have a portion of the kit free to download. But the links will only be active for 1 day! I had tons of fun playing with that kit!

Shel also has a new kit called "Buttercup." It's her yellow portion of her monochromatic kits. She is giving away parts of this kit each week. She's on part 2 right now, so head over to her blog to pick up part 2 of this kit. Here's a preview of Buttercup.




Here's a layout that I made using Buttercup. I used the kit for the Brownie Flip Challenge which is basically like a scraplift challenge except for the fact that you have to flip the layout somehow. I love this picture of my twins because these onesies were so cute-especially the back side of them!

Onto the speed scrap. There is a speed scrap at
Stuff to Scrap tomorrow night. It's hosted by one of their newest designers, Seal Scraps. Check out the flier for the time. You'll get an awesome participation prize if you join in! I'm going to try but I may be too tired to join in! We'll see.






Stuff to Scrap is having a sale tomorrow in honor of St. Patrick's Day. The entire store will be 30% off but only for tomorrow. Make sure you don't miss this!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...