Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wii Fit

We got a wii and wii fit for Christmas this year. It's been so much fun to use it although I haven't used it in several days. My daughter Natalie has been obsessed with the wii balance board. I'm not quite sure what she finds so appealing, maybe it's just an obstacle for her to try to crawl over. She loves to push up on it and when she does it looks like she's exercising. I joke that she can do downward facing dog better than I can! I just had to scrap pictures that I took of her exercising.

The colors in the pictures and the outfit that Natalie was wearing lent themselves very well to working with Aprilisa Designs' kit called Best Friends. I just truly love this kit with it's beautiful color palette, gorgeous papers and fun elements. This kit just keeps calling me name. Here's a preview of the kit:
Here is the layout that I made using this beautiful kit. The scalloped border is a template by Delicious Scraps. I love scallops! It's Natalie funny?

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...