Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Kit in Store for JW DigiScraps

JW DigiScraps has opened a new store at Enchanted Studio Scraps. She has also added a new kit in her stores (at Enchanted Studio Scraps and Divine Digital) called "Romance." This kit has soft colors and patterns, perfect for those romantic pictures. Here's a preview of her kit.


I don't happen to have many of those because I tend to take photos of my babies instead of my husband! Ha ha. So I used this kit to make layouts of my daughter. Here are 2 pages that I did. The first one was for the Brownie Flip Challenge at Brownie Scraps. They give you a layout and you have to flip it in some way to make it your own.




If you come back later this week, I'm going to have the second one as a freebie template. Head on over to either Enchanted Studio Scraps or Divine Digital to pick up this kit!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...