Sunday, February 21, 2010

Layouts from Defining Moments by Marni Designs

I'm exhausted! We had a first birthday party for our twins yesterday and I have a sinus infection so I'm worn out! The party went really well and I can't wait to scrap pictures of them with their cakes. Unfortunately I didn't get a great one of Noah so I'm going to ask around to see if anyone got a better one!

I just wanted to share a couple layouts that I did using Defining Moments by Marni Designs and Brandy Designs. This kit is so fun because it can be used for both boys or girls. There are so many different elements to play with. I had to restrain myself for using too many of them on one page! LOL This first one is one that I did for a Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap. (Yes, I'm addicted to speed scraps!) I really struggled with the paper strips but I think they turned out really well! Now I put paper strips on a lot of my layouts!


This second one was made using the template for the Template Challenge at Digital Scrap Cafe. The template is by Pure Creativity Designs. I actually made one of Natalie eating cookies and one of Noah eating cookies using the same template. I'll share Noah's another day. I'm kind of seeing a trend with my layouts here, my babies are messy eaters!!! Ha ha.


Now I'm going to relax today! My house has recovered from their party and now it's my turn!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...