Monday, February 1, 2010

Excitement!

Sorry I didn't come back and post my second simple layout yesterday but I got some exciting news and I just couldn't focus on anything else! (Good thing for my husband because we were playing games again and he totally skunked me again twice!) I applied for several CTs (Creative Teams) last week because I want to do more with my scrapping. I know my gallery isn't very large but I thought I might as well try. Well I found out yesterday that I made one of the CTs that I applied for!!!! Yay!!!!

I'm now a CT member for Marni Designs who is exclusively at Brownie Scraps. You can link to her store through my blog anytime you want by clicking on the blinkie on the right. I am so excited to be on this CT because she has such beautiful kits! She had one posted for us to get started on right away for a kit that is going to come out on February 5th. I couldn't sleep last night because I was up thinking about this and being excited! I couldn't wait to get started this morning as soon as the babies let me! I already have one layout done which you can't see until the kit is released! Sorry!

I'll keep you posted and keep an eye out for more layouts done with Marni Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...