Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A page for Noah and a page for Natalie

Having twins certainly makes scrapping different! I find that I scrap more pages of Natalie because I like girly kits and papers! I find that I have to force myself to scrap pages of Noah. So when I saw the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap I decided I was going to use the template for Noah. I don't have a lot of boy kits in soft colors and I thought that the pictures I had needed soft colors. Earlier I had done a Quick Page challenge using I {Heart} Primary by The Latest Scoop, Too and I made it boy colors. So I decided to use the same kit (but also including SAHM Scrapper's kit) to do the layout for Noah. The template is by Scrapping Rainbow Designs. Isn't he just so adorable???

After I did this page, I decided that I might as well make a very similar page for Natalie using the same 2 kits and the same template. I added a lot more elements because I find that the elements I like to use are mainly girly ones like flowers! Isn't she cute too?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...